PART 1. ROSWELL: THE UFO UNCOVERUP (update jan 08, 2011 )

See actual UFO crash debris tested and found to be truly extraterrestrial. The Roswell UFO crash of 1947 and the ensuing military cover-up set the stage for this explosive documentary about America’s reaction to our planet’s encounter with ETs. Going beyond the question “Did it really happen?”, this program counters 60 years of Air Force denials and focuses on the more compelling aspects of this cosmic mystery: scientific evidence, physical proof, personal testimonies, expert analysis and the cosmic implication of an alien presence here on Earth. Includes: photos, videos, documents and an amazing arsenal of spellbinding interviews with researchers, eyewitnesses and the best-known, most credible UFO authorities in the world today.

Source: UFOTVstudios


The night of 2nd July 1947, Mac Brazel a rancher from near Corona, New Mexico heard a loud crash during a thunderstorm.

Maggie and Mack Brazel in 1951, four years after the Roswell Incident.

The next day he went out riding with the son of neighbors Floyd and Loretta to check on the sheep and came upon a field with debris scattered about. The debris field was 3/4 of a mile long and 300 feet wide. It was oriented in a northwest to southeast direction. There was a gouge in the northwest side of the debris field that was 500 feet long and 10 feet wide. The debris on the field mostly consisted of I-beams and parchment like, paper-thin pieces of metal material. The material was very light in weight, a dull gray in color, and most pieces were 6 to 7 inches in length. Some pieces that were even thinner than paper could not be broken in half, cut or burnt. Mac Brazel collected several pieces of the debris and went back to his ranch.

Intelligence Officer, Major Jesse Marcel of the 509 Bomb Group

The day after, Brazel reports his discovery to the sheriff, who contacts Roswell Army Air Field, headquarters for the 509th Bomb Group. Intelligence Officer, Major Jesse Marcel of the 509 Bomb Group and a few other military personal arrived from the base only a few minutes after the sheriff had finished talking to the people at the base.

Marcel and Senior Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC) agent, Captain Sheridan Cavitt, ( no image ) followed a rancher off-road to his place. They spent the night there and Marcel inspected a large piece of debris that Brazel had dragged from the pasture. Monday morning, July 7, 1947, Major Jesse Marcel took his first step onto the debris field. Marcel would remark later that “something… must have exploded above the ground and fell.” As Brazel, Cavitt and Marcel inspected the field, Marcel was able to “determine which direction it came from, and which direction it was heading. It was in the pattern… you could tell where it started out and where it ended by how it was thinned out…”

According to Marcel, the debris was “strewn over a wide area, I guess maybe three-quarters of a mile long and a few hundred feet wide.” Scattered in the debris were small bits of metal that Marcel held a cigarette lighter to, to see if it would burn. “I lit the cigarette lighter to some of this stuff and it didn’t burn”, he said. Along with the metal, Marcel described weightless I-beam-like structures that were 3/8″ x 1/4″, none of them very long, that would neither bend nor break. Some of these I-beams had indecipherable characters along the length, in two colors. Marcel also described metal debris the thickness of tin foil that was indestructible. After gathering enough debris to fill his staff car, Maj. Marcel decided to stop by his home on the way back to the base so that he could show his family the unusual debris. He’d never seen anything quite like it. “I didn’t know what we were picking up. I still don’t know what it was…it could not have been part of an aircraft, not part of any kind of weather balloon or experimental balloon…I’ve seen rockets… sent up at the White Sands Testing Grounds. It definitely was not part of an aircraft or missile or rocket.”

Col. William Blanchard

On July 8, 1947, a press release stating that the wreckage of a crashed disk had been recovered was issued by the Commander of the 509th Bomb Group at Roswell, Col. William Blanchard. At 11:00 A.M Walter Haut, public relations officer, finished the press release he’d been ordered to write, and gave copies of the release to the two radio stations and both of the newspapers. By 2:26 P.M., the story was out on the AP Wire: “The Army Air Forces here today announced a flying disk had been found” As calls began to pour into the base from all over the world, what was a flying saucer turns into a balloon.

Just what happened next will always remain murky. The air base is sealed off, they took Brazel into custody and military police close some roads.

Robert Shirkey

That same day they found a second crash site two and 1/2 miles southeast of the first. Barney Barnett and 4 archaeologists had stumbled onto the new site a few minutes before the military had arrived there. At the site they pretended to have found a “pretty good sized metallic dull gray object” and 4 small alien bodies. They were 4 to 5 feet tall, with large pear shaped heads, small bodies and skinny arms and legs. They had two large eyes, no ears and no hair. Their skin was pinkish grey and leathery. They were wearing a one-piece grey suits. The civilians were escorted out of the area when the military arrived. Robert Shirkey watched as MP’s carried loaded wreckage onto a C-54 from the First Transport Unit. To get a better look, Shirkey stepped around Col. Blanchard, who was irritated with all of the calls coming into the base.

General Ramey, Commanding Officer of the Eighth Air Force

Blanchard decided to travel out to the debris field and left instructions that he’d gone on leave. On the morning of July 8, Marcel reported what he’d found to Col. Blanchard, showing him pieces of the wreckage, none of which looked like anything Blanchard had ever seen. Blanchard then sent Marcel to Carswell [Fort Worth Army Air Field] to see General Ramey, Commanding Officer of the Eighth Air Force. Marcel stated years later to Walter Haut that he’d taken some of the debris into Ramey’s office to show him what had been found. The material was displayed on Ramey’s desk for the general when he returned. Upon his return, General Ramey wanted to see the exact location of the debris field, so he and Marcel went to the map room down the hall – but when they returned, the wreckage that had been placed on the desk was gone and a weather balloon was spread out on the floor.

Major Charles A. Cashon took the now-famous photo of Marcel with the weather balloon, in General Ramey’s office. Brigadier General Thomas DuBose, the chief of staff of the Eighth Air Force said.

Lt. Walter Haut

On the morning of July 8, 1947, Colonel Blanchard  had Lt. Walter Haut issue a press release stating that the wreckage of a “crashed disk” (UFO) had been recovered. The press release was transmitted over the wire services in time to make headlines in over thirty U.S. afternoon newspapers that same day.

Lt. Walter Haut was the Public Information Officer at Roswell AAF. Within hours something had happened and the press release was retracted, and further press coverage restricted.

Hours later the first press release was rescinded and the second press release stated that the 509th Bomb Group had mistakenly identified a weather balloon as wreckage of a flying saucer. Brazel went to the radio station along with militaries and told Frank Joyce that he saw a weather balloon, supporting the denial. He left again with the military and didn’t get back to his ranch until around July 15. Mac Brazel spends over a week in military custody. After his release, he doesn’t say anything to anyone for a long time. The FBI squelches a radio station’s report. Every scrap of the mysterious wreckage is removed. Roswell receives a series of visitors from Washington and other military installations, and some very unfriendly statements are made to the sheriff and other locals, encouraging them to forget various things they’ve seen and heard. It was a cover story.

Col. Thomas J. Dubose

The late General Thomas DuBose was a colonel and General Ramey’s chief of staff at Eighth Air Force Headquarters in Forth Worth, Texas, in 1947. Before his death in 1992, General DuBose testified that he himself had taken the telephone call from General Clements McMullen at Andrews Army Air Field in Washington, D.C., ordering the coverup. The instructions were for General Ramey to concoct a “cover story” to “get the press off our backs.”

At a press conference in Fort Worth, the Army explained that the intelligence officer and others at Roswell had misidentified the debris, which was, in fact, the remains of a downed balloon with a metallic radar reflector attached, and not a flying saucer. Public interest faded, and the Roswell event became a part of UFO folklore, with most ufologists accepting the official government version of the story.

It was not until the late 1970s, with Jesse Marcel’s decision to comment publicly on the strange material and other aspects of the Roswell event, that the UFO crash story was revived. Since that time, new evidence indicates the weather balloon explanation was part of an elaborate government coverup, and in fact, the original report of a recovered flying disk was probably true. Investigations into the UFO crash story continue with the goal of pressuring the United States government to end the coverup and to reveal to the American public what actually crashed on the New Mexican desert that night in July 1947.


Meanwhile, back in Roswell, Glenn Dennis, a young mortician working at the Ballard Funeral Home, received some curious calls one afternoon from the morgue at the airfield. It seems the Mortuary Officer needed to get a hold of some small hermetically sealed coffins, and wanted information about how to preserve bodies that had been exposed to the elements for a few days, without contaminating the tissue. Glenn Dennis drove out to the base hospital later that evening where he saw large pieces of wreckage with strange engravings on one of the pieces sticking out of the back of a military ambulance. Upon entering the hospital he started to visit with a nurse he knew, when suddenly he was threatened by military police and forced to leave. The next day, Glenn Dennis met with the nurse. She told him about the bodies and drew pictures of them on a prescription pad. Within a few days she was transferred to England and strangely was killed a few months later in a car accident.


Roswell New Mexico – 1947 – something crashed – or was shot down – causing more controversy as to what really happened than most other UFO events in current history. We do know that something happened – that the government came in and removed a craft and perhaps some bodies. Real or Fake? You determine it.  Author: Jchau


Images taken from the video clip.

image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

image 5

The Roswell UFO Incident Witnesses

Mac Brazel: His finding of the debris field is what started it all.

Bill Brazel: Mac’s son.

Bessie (Betty) Schreiber (nee; Brazel): Mac’s daughter.  Bessie was 14 years old when the Event happened, but it is her consistent memories that conflict with the sensational stories that came out in the 1980’s.

The Proctors;  Loretta and Floyd: When first interviewed, Floyd said that neither he nor Loretta saw the debris, but they did mention to Mack the possible reward money being offered by several newspapers.  Only after Floyd died, did Loretta suddenly remember that Mack did show them some of the debris.  Even later, she came up with the memory that Mack mentioned the “freezer tape” with the purple writing.

Sheriff George Wilcox: Mac Brazel told him about the debris, and the Sheriff passed on the information to the Roswell Army Air Force base.

Jim Ragsdale: Ragsdale’s story seems to change radically with every affidavit he signs!  Another discredited witness.

Frank Kaufmann/ Steve MacKenzie

Gerald Anderson: Ted’s Nephew, the the “hero” of Crash at Corona.  Gerald Anderson has been caught lying and forging documents.  All researchers (with the exception of Stanton Friedman) consider Gerry’s story to be bunk.

Ted Anderson: How did Uncle Ted manage to write his diary in ink not produced until years after his death?

Glenn Dennis: Roswell Mortician.  It was his dramatic testimony about child-size coffins and what his “girlfriend” Naomi told him about a autopsy that electrified the Roswell Saga. Most researchers now do not think Dennis’ testimony is credible.

Naomi Self (Selff): A mysterious “witness” to the alleged autopsy, it appears that she was more a figment of Glenn Dennis’ imagination than a nurse.

Major Jesse A. Marcel: Intelligence Officer at the Roswell AAF base.  It was his dramatic story, told thirty years later, that started the Roswell Saga.

Jessie Marcel, Jr. Maj. Marcel’s son.  When he was 11, he was woken up in the middle of the night by his father to look at the Flying Disk debris.  Junior is the source of the “I-beam” description of the sticks.  Jessie, described them quite differently.

Col William Blanchard: The Commanding Officer of Roswell AAFB.

Col. Dubose: His reminisces seemed to depend on how you asked the questions.

General Roger Ramey: Commander of the 8th Army Air Force in Ft Worth. Texas.  It was his command thatidentified the debris as a weather balloon, and issued the release of July 9, 1947 that quelled the early national interest in the Roswell Crash.

Lt. Walter Haut: He released the famous news release that first got Roswell into the news.

Lorenzo Kent Kimball: RAAF Medical Supply Officer

J. Bond Johnson: Photographer who took the famous pictures of the debris.

Major Edwin Easley: Provost Marshall at the Roswell Army Air Force base.

The Roswell Incident and the Government

  • The 509th stationed at Roswell Army Air Force Base was the only Nuclear Capable air wing at the time- a fact that conspiracy addicts never tire of pointing out.
  • Jesse Marcel was Head of Intelligence and Sheridan Cavitt was with Counter-Intelligence at the Roswell AAFB-  titles that smack of spies and secrecy.
  • The Debris is suddenly whisked off to HQ.
  • Higher-ups in the Pentagon start flashing off urgent requests for information.
  • The FBI and CIA become interested enough to send off cautionary telegrams.
  • Wreckage that originally was identified by an Intelligence Officer as a “flying disk” is later officially reclassified as a harmless weather balloon (Yeah, right!).
  • Many records from the Roswell AAFB were later destroyed or “disappeared”.

And the above is just what really happened!

Many argue that while some of the later revelations might be hoaxed, there is still sufficient evidence that a massive cover-up was concocted in a matter of hours.  They point to the eventual Official Air Force Explanation that a test flight for the secret Project Mogul was responsible for the balloon train- a secret operation that was not reclassified until the ’80s.  Why, they ask, did the Air Force wait so long to reveal the existence of such a “harmless” operation?   Why did the Pentagon in 1947 suddenly become interested in gathering information about “flying disks”?  And why did the government and the Air Force destroy many of the records?

Where Is The True?

Lieutenant Walter Haut

Haut died last year and left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Roswell officer’s amazing deathbed admission raises possibility that aliens DID visit.

Exactly 60 years ago, a light aircraft was flying over the Cascade Mountains in Washington State, at a height of around 10,000ft.

Suddenly, a brilliant flash of light illuminated the aircraft. Visibility was good and as pilot Kenneth Arnold scanned the sky to find the source of the light, he saw a group of nine shiny metallic objects flying in formation.

He estimated their speed as being around 1,600 miles per hour – nearly three times faster than the top speed of any jet aircraft at the time. He described the craft as arrow-shaped and said they moved in a jerky motion – ‘like a saucer would if you skipped it across the water’.

A reporter seized on this phrase and in his story described the objects as ‘flying saucers’. The age of the Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) had begun.

Soon, similar reports began to come in from all over America. This wasn’t just the world’s first UFO sighting, this was the birth of a phenomenon, one that still exercises an extraordinary fascination.

Then, two weeks after Arnold’s sighting, something happened that was to lead to the biggest UFO conspiracy theory of all time. On or around July 2, 1947, something crashed in the desert near a military base at Roswell, New Mexico.

Military authorities issued a press release, which began: “The many rumours regarding the flying disc became a reality yesterday when the intelligence officer of the 509th Bomb Group of the Eighth Air Force, Roswell Army Air Field, was fortunate enough to gain possession of a disc.”

The headlines screamed: ‘Flying Disc captured by Air Force.’ Yet, just 24 hours later, the military changed their story and claimed the object they’d first thought was a ‘flying disc’ was a weather balloon that had crashed on a nearby ranch.

Amazingly, the media and the public accepted the explanation without question, in a way that would not happen now. Roswell disappeared from the news until the late Seventies, when some of the military involved began to speak out.

The key witness was Major Jesse Marcel, the intelligence officer who had gone to the ranch to recover the wreckage. He described the metal as being wafer thin but incredibly tough.

It was as light as balsa wood, but couldn’t be cut or burned. Some witnesses described seeing strange inscriptions on the wreckage.

These and similar accounts of the incident have largely been dismissed by all except the most dedicated believers.

But last week came an astonishing new twist to the Roswell mystery – which casts new light on the incident and raises the possibility that we have, indeed, been visited by aliens.

Lieutenant Walter Haut was the public relations officer at the base in 1947, and was the man who issued the original and subsequent press releases after the crash on the orders of the base commander, Colonel William Blanchard.

Haut died last year, but left a sworn affidavit to be opened only after his death.

Last week, the text was released and asserts that the weather balloon claim was a cover story, and that the real object had been recovered by the military and stored in a hangar. He described seeing not just the craft, but alien bodies.

He wasn’t the first Roswell witness to talk about bodies. Local undertaker Glenn Dennis had long claimed that he was contacted by authorities at Roswell shortly after the crash and asked to provide a number of child-sized coffins.

When he arrived at the base, he was apparently told by a nurse (who later disappeared) that a UFO had crashed and that small humanoid extraterrestrials had been recovered. But Haut is the only one of the original participants to claim to have seen alien bodies.

Haut’s affidavit talks about a high-level meeting he attended with base commander Col William Blanchard and the Commander of the Eighth Army Air Force, Gen Roger Ramey. Haut states that at this meeting, pieces of wreckage were handed around for participants to touch, with nobody able to identify the material.

He says the press release was issued because locals were already aware of the crash site, but in fact there had been a second crash site, where more debris from the craft had fallen. The plan was that an announcement acknowledging the first site, which had been discovered by a rancher, would divert attention from the second and more important location.

Haut also spoke about a clean-up operation, where for months afterwards military personnel scoured both crash sites searching for all remaining pieces of debris, removing them and erasing all signs that anything unusual had occurred.

This ties in with claims made by locals that debris collected as souvenirs was seized by the military.

Haut then tells how Colonel Blanchard took him to ‘Building 84’ – one of the hangars at Roswell – and showed him the craft itself. He describes a metallic egg-shaped object around 12-15ft in length and around 6ft wide. He said he saw no windows, wings, tail, landing gear or any other feature.

He saw two bodies on the floor, partially covered by a tarpaulin. They are described in his statement as about 4ft tall, with disproportionately large heads. Towards the end of the affidavit, Haut concludes: “I am convinced that what I personally observed was some kind of craft and its crew from outer space.”

What’s particularly interesting about Walter Haut is that in the many interviews he gave before his death, he played down his role and made no such claims. Had he been seeking publicity, he would surely have spoken about the craft and the bodies.

Did he fear ridicule, or was the affidavit a sort of deathbed confession from someone who had been part of a cover-up, but who had stayed loyal to the end?

Another military witness who claimed to know that the Roswell incident involved the crash of an alien spacecraft is Colonel Philip J. Corso, a former Pentagon official who claimed his job was to pass technology from the craft recovered at Roswell to American companies.

He claims that discoveries such as Kevlar body armour, stealth technology, night vision goggles, lasers and the integrated circuit chip all have their roots in alien technology from the Roswell crash.

Corso died of a heart attack shortly after making these claims, prompting a fresh round of conspiracy theories.

As bizarre as Corso’s story sounds, it has support from a number of unlikely sources, including former Canadian Minister of Defence Paul Hellyer, who spoke out recently to say that he’d checked the story with a senior figure in the U.S. military who confirmed it was true.

The U.S. government came under huge pressure on Roswell in the Nineties. In July 1994, in response to an inquiry from the General Accounting Office, the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force published a report, The Roswell Report: Fact vs. Fiction in the New Mexico Desert.

The report concluded that the Roswell incident had been attributable to something called Project Mogul, a top secret project using high-altitude balloons to carry sensor equipment into the upper atmosphere, listening for evidence of Soviet nuclear tests.

The statements concerning a crashed weather balloon had been a cover story, they admitted, but not to hide the truth about extraterrestrials.

A second U.S. Air Force report, The Roswell Report: Case Closed, was published in 1997 and focused on allegations that alien bodies were recovered.

It concluded that any claims that weren’t entirely fraudulent were generated by people having seen crash test dummies that were dropped from balloons from high altitude as part of Project High Dive – a study aimed at developing safe procedures for pilots or astronauts having to jump from extreme altitudes.

These tests ran from 1954 to 1959 in New Mexico, and the U.S. government suggested that sightings of these dummies might have been the root of stories about humanoid aliens, with people mistaking the dates after so many years, and erroneously linking what they’d seen with the 1947 story of a UFO crash.

Sceptics, of course, will dismiss the testimony left by Haut. After all, fascinating though it is, it’s just a story. There’s no proof. But if nothing else, this latest revelation shows that, 60 years on, this mystery endures.

UFO enthusiasts plan to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Roswell incident with a series of events. In Roswell itself there will be a conference partly sponsored by the city authorities. Thousands are predicted to attend. Roswell has become not just big news, but big business.

Ever since Kenneth Arnold’s sighting and the Roswell incident, UFO sightings have continued to be made around the world.

In the UK, in 1950, the Ministry of Defence’s Chief Scientific Adviser, Sir Henry Tizard, said UFO sightings shouldn’t be dismissed without proper, scientific investigation.

The MoD set up arguably the most wonderfully named body in the history of the Civil Service, the Flying Saucer Working Party. Its conclusions were sceptical.

It believed UFO sightings were attributable to either misidentifications, hoaxes or delusions. Its final report, dated June 1951, said no further resources should be devoted to investigating UFOs.

But in 1952 a high-profile series of UFO sightings occurred, in which objects were tracked on radar and seen by RAF pilots. The MoD was forced to think again and has had been investigating ever since. To date, the MoD has received more than 10,000 reports.

The best-known UK incident occurred in December 1980 in Rendlesham Forest, Suffolk. In the early hours of December 26, personnel at RAF Bentwaters (a base leased to the USAF) reported strange lights in the forest. Thinking an aircraft had crashed, they went to investigate.

What they found, witnesses say, was a UFO. They took photographs (which they were later told hadn’t come out) of the brightly illuminated craft and one of the men got close enough to touch the object, which then took off and flew away. The stunned men briefed their bosses, including the deputy base commander, Lieutenant Colonel Charles Halt.

Halt ordered the men to make official witness statements, including sketches of the craft. The following night Halt was at a social function when a flustered airman burst in, saluted and said: “Sir, it’s back.”

Halt looked confused and said: “What’s back?” “The UFO, Sir. The UFO is back,” the airman replied.

Halt and a small team went to investigate. His intention, he later reported, was to ‘debunk this nonsense’. As they went into the forest, their radios began to malfunction and powerful mobile searchlights cut out. Suddenly, Halt and his team saw the UFO and attempted to get closer. At one point it was directly overhead, shining a bright beam of light down on them.

After these events, Halt ordered an examination of the area where the UFO had been seen on the first night. Three indentations were found in the ground where the craft had landed. A Geiger counter was used and radiation readings were taken, which peaked in the three holes. Halt reported it to the MoD and an investigation began.

This was inconclusive, but Defence Intelligence Staff assessed the radiation readings taken at the landing site were ‘significantly higher than the average background’. The MoD’s case file on the incident has only recently been released under the Freedom of Information Act.

Another spectacular UFO incident occurred in March 1993. Over six hours, around 60 witnesses in different parts of the UK reported a series of sightings of spectacular UFOs. Many of the witnesses were police officers and the UFO also flew over two military bases in the Midlands, RAF Cosford and RAF Shawbury.

The Meteorological Officer at RAF Shawbury described the UFO as being a vast triangular-shaped craft that moved from a hover to a speed several times faster than an RAF jet in seconds.

He estimated that the UFO was midway in size between a Hercules transport aircraft and a Boeing 747 and said that at one point the craft had been as low as 400ft. He also said that it had been firing a narrow beam of light at the ground and emitting an unpleasant low-frequency hum.

The MoD investigation lasted several weeks and the case file – also recently released – runs to more than 100 pages.

The final briefing submitted to the Assistant Chief of the Air Staff stated: “In summary, there would seem to be some evidence on this occasion that an unidentified object (or objects) of unknown origin was operating over the UK.” That is about the most frank admission on UFOs that the MoD has ever made.

Sixty years after Kenneth Arnold’s ‘flying saucer’ sighting, pilots are still seeing UFOs. In April this year, Captain Ray Bowyer, a pilot based in Alderney, saw two bright yellow UFOs in the vicinity of the Channel Islands.

Some of his passengers saw the same thing, another pilot in the area made a similar report and some unusual readings were seen on air traffic control radar. The MoD and the Civil Aviation Authority investigated the incident and no explanation has been found.

Despite any number of hoaxes over the years, interest and belief in UFOs remains strong. Under the Freedom of Information Act, the MoD receives more requests relating to UFOs than on any other subject.

So what is it about UFOs that continues to excite our imaginations? To some people, the subject has become almost a religion and perhaps that gets to the heart of it. Those who study the subject are on a quest not just for the truth, but for meaning.

It’s a search for the answer to one of the most fundamental questions we can ask:


sources: nicap –  roswellfiles –  aliens.monstrous –  dailymail

2 responses to “The ROSWELL Story

  1. i was wondering how would you know if it was a cover up. could you give me some information about it, as it would really help me in knowing more about the event. another thing thats getting on my nerves is the crash site i’m wondering if it is real or if it is not could you give some information about that aswell please i would really apprecitate it thanks.


  2. I dont have to see a damn thing to believe that there are other beings in other places we are unfamiliar with. just the same as to think how we would be looked at by another origin of species if u will. but it is obvious it was a cover story for two main reasons. #1: weather balloons? really is that the best they could come up with? they would not have been in such awe of this crazy material used on weather balloons. they know what weather balloons look like and what was used to make them.
    #2: crash test dummies… ? why do u need child size coffins for crash test dummies. period.
    There have been many reports of people who were involved in the investigation being killed due to speaking out about it. and many ppl pleading the fifth for the same reason. i believe every word of Haut’s affadavit. the government is and never will be quick enough or smart enough to fool the minds of millions. the end