In his brave article, James called into question the motives of MUFON: The organisation he has given so much time to. It probably wasn’t easy for James to have done this.
What makes the article all the more significant is the fact that James is undoubtedly one of the most credible and experienced people currently researching the UFO and ET issue.
The specific criticism James directed towards MUFON revolved around the fact that it’s outgoing International Director, Mr James Carrion, expressed disbelief in the Roswell UFO crash account. As is well known, for many ufologists the Roswell Incident is central to the entire topic.
I, for one, confess I seriously doubt anything extra-terrestrial crashed near Roswell (although I do not doubt something did indeed crash there).
My opinion is not based on any anti-Roswell agenda. I simply find the evidence unconvincing and seriously tarnished. I would have loved to believe that Roswell was a UFO or alien event (save for the fact that a few seemingly peaceful ETs were alleged to have died in it).
While I question Mr Clarkson’s take on the Roswell Incident, I do not doubt his good intentions and sincerity. Putting Roswell aside, Mr Clarkson might have good reasons for questioning MUFON’s integrity.
I myself have received numerous emails from ex-MUFON members and investigators swearing blind that MUFON’s directors have requested that they do not publicise and forget about certain sightings that might have been seen as ‘smoking guns’. I have also been informed by ex-investigators with MUFON of the organisation ‘confiscating’ highly convincing footage and making sure it never gets revealed to the public.
Of course these are only allegations and perhaps out of fear for their welfare those making them aren’t willing to provide evidence.
For many researchers the truth is fairly obvious: MUFON has for years been more about ‘covering-up’ than ‘uncovering secrets’ or even investigating sightings.
For those sceptical about UFOs and alien visitation, I must be clear; while we can squabble about the details one thing is certain – That the US and some other governments are aware and totally convinced, and have been for some time, that we are being visited by aliens.
MUFON itself is proof of this. It is well known that MUFON and the elusive Bigelow Aerospace Company are very close collaborators with the Bigelow Group being MUFON’s major source of funds. It is also known that certain information is passed on by MUFON to the Bigelow Group in confidence. Bigelow Aerospace is a real company that really sends stuff into space and, by inference if not outright admission, really uses technology taken from alien spaceships to develop their own products.
The Federal Aviation Authority recently issued a directive noting that they no longer deal with UFO reports and that citizens should now report UFO sightings to Bigelow Aerospace. This effectively makes the Bigelow Group the official US investigators of UFO events. By all accounts Bigelow Aerospace regard UFOs as real and possibly, if not probably, alien in origin. The organisation is known to have expended substantial resources over the years to verify the phenomena: The fact that they clearly remain interested speaks volumes.
Roswell was a probably a cover story designed to do at least three things:
1. Provide cover for secret military operations and experimentation with exotic flight systems.
2. Get people off the scent of what is really happening, ET-wise.
3. Bluff America’s enemies, who like them were well aware that aliens were visiting earth, that they had alien technology (that they might use on them if threatened). Fair enough.
The probable real truth:
1. During the Cold War America, Russia and China were all aware of alien visitation and were all determined to hide this from the public.
2. The Americans, at least, realised that the aliens were peaceful in their intentions.
3. The aliens under no circumstance allowed any humans to get near their technology for the purpose of warfare.
4. The aliens generally avoided all contact with humans and earthly governments. While they allowed their craft to be tracked they fled using flight technology many years ahead of ours if any contact by humans was attempted.
5. Governments knew far less about the topic than many think. Roswell and other related accounts were an American attempt to fool their enemies into thinking that they had established ties with ETs, as alluded to above.
That MUFON, an organisation many suspect is central to the official cover-up, distances itself from Roswell is proof that in a field where it is almost impossible to separate fact from fiction and the multitude of twists and turns is mind-boggling, the veil of secrecy might be slowly lifting.
Expect some incredible revelations in the coming years on the ET issue.
Expect to discover that our alien visitors are peaceful and don’t want to interfere with our development. They want to gradually warm us to the idea of ETs. They might be concerned with our own levels of aggression but it seems, luckily, that they might give us a chance to sort that out.
Michael Cohen is an editor of All News Web as well as a writer, presenter and paranormal investigator
Source and author: allnewsweb