Several months ago a mysterious Red X was found on a NASA map and rumors circulated that this Red X marked an impact location near the Bering Sea, right above the Aleutian Islands.
The impact location is almost similar to the location of the simulated Tsunami exercise on November 9.
Exercise Pacific Wave 11 will be held on 9 and 10 November 2011, and will involve multiple scenarios, played out in real time. The exercise scenarios include major tsunamis generated by great 9+ earthquakes in the following areas:
• Kamchatka (Kuril–Kamchatka Trench)
• Ryukyu Islands (Nansei–Shoto Trench)
• Philippines–South China Sea (Manila Trench)
• Philippines–Pacific Ocean (Philippines Trench)
• Vanuatu (New Hebrides Trench)
• Tonga (Tonga Trench)
• Northern Chile (Peru–Chile Trench)
• Ecuador (Colombia–Ecuador Trench)
• Central America (Middle America Trench)
• Aleutian Islands (Aleutian Trench)
A PDF found at unesdoc.unesco.org shows remarkable details about the upcoming exercise.
There is a connection between this exercise and NASA’s Red X?
Previous studies have shown that the Link:
refers to a coordinate on Mars – 11133 is a correspondence number.
We checked the ‘Red X’ coordinates on Google Earth as well as on Google Moon, on Google Mars and on Google Sky
It seems that we must assume we are dealing with a glitch in Google Earth’s program and not related to the upcoming exercise.
We would like to hear your opinion!
NASA’s Red X – Coordinates 50 37’30.01″N, 174 22’30.01″E byss.arc.nasa.gov/maps/mars/visible_kml/111/11133.kml
PDF – Pacific Wave 11 http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0021/002114/211498e.pdf